Teaching in Kigali, Rwanda

Welcome! This page was intended to keep my friends and family informed of my experiences in Kigali for the 2010-2011 school year. Thanks for stopping by and staying in touch! I will continue to post as I transition back to life in California.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

4 days and counting...

Well, vacation is ending and the final packing and "good-bye" days are upon me. In a few hours my mom, my sister and I will be on our way to Green Bay (thank you Aunt Sue!) to head back to California.

It's hard to say what I'm feeling at this point. I'm excited to be going home, to see my friends, to spend as many waking hours with you all as possible, but I am so terribly sad to be saying good-bye.

As new adventures and experiences await me on the other side of the planet, I continue to covet your prayers, emails, calls, texts, and facebook posts :)

Love and blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment